Well, sorry thing is that the inner side of the thighs is one of the hardest party to train. The more that the traditional sets of exercises for the legs do not always act on it. So how do we deal with this party in our body? See our proposal exercises.
TOP 7 best exercises for inner thighs
- The easiest way to practice the inside of the thighs by the so-called safety pin – simple devices that are placed between the thighs, and then compressed. By the way work abdomen and buttocks. Instead safety pins you can also squeeze a pillow.
- Lying on his right side, supported on the elbow. The right leg straight, left leg set foot in front of the right knee. Raise your right leg up, leave and as vigorously 20-25 times. Then we change direction.
- Starting position as in the previous exercise. We lie on his right side, but the right leg is bent. We raise the left leg and leave in a dynamic pace. It should not touch the ground. We do 20-25 reps on each side.
- Lying on back, lean on the back of the elbows. Raise the straight legs at an angle less than 90 degrees with respect to the floor, and then places them on the wide sides. We Withstand 2 seconds and again combine feet. Repeat 12 times.
- Other exercise for inner thighs: lie on your back and do the scissors (12-15 shears horizontal and vertical).
- The starting position for this exercise is supported kneeling. Right leg, all the while bent at an angle of approx. 90 degrees hover in such a way that the thigh were almost parallel to the floor. We return to the starting position, but do not put your knees on the floor. Repeat 12-15 times and change direction.
- Standing, we straddle slightly wider than hip-width apart. Alloys outside. We do squat, back to the starting position. 12-15 times